*** 6/21/2020 Graduations update ***
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations to all the graduates!
- Tuesday, 6/23/2020 – UPK
- Wednesday, 6/24/2020 – KG
- Thursday, 6/25/2020 – 3K
- Thursday, 7/2/2020 – 12th, 5th, 8th grades
*** 6/18/2020 Student Records and P-EBT update ***
We are making sure our student records are updated with your latest contact information! We urge parents to email us at email@example.com the following:
- Home address (including apt #, if any)
- Home phone number
- Cell phone numbers (dad/mom/student)
- Email addresses (dad/mom/student)
- Emergency contact (name & number)
Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) is a NYC program for families to buy food while students are learning from home. We need your updated home address in order for you to benefit from this program. Visit bit.ly/CFAPEBT for more information.
*** 6/1/2020 Schedule update ***
We are back to online classes! Classes will resume as per the pre-Ramadan schedule. We hope everyone is ready to complete this school year with vigor! We kindly ask parents to make sure their children attend their classes and submit assignments in a timely manner. We cannot do this without your help!
*** 6/1/2020 Makeup AP Exams update ***
Makeup AP Exams have started! The schedule for the makeup AP Exams can be found here. AP students should check their emails if they are eligible for a makeup AP Exam. If yes, they should receive a new e-ticket with further information. We wish the best of luck to our AP students!
*** 5/19/2020 Eid Break update ***
As we approach the end of Ramadan, we wish everyone a Happy Eid! Please note the NEW Eid break is from 5/25 to 5/29. There will be no online classes or homework assignments during Eid break.
*** 5/11/2020 AP, Regents, and SAT updates ***
– Online AP Exams have started! The schedule for the online AP Exams can be found here. AP students should check their emails for more information. We wish the best of luck to our AP students!
– NYS Regents Exams for June and August are cancelled. Guidelines for Regents credit will be posted later.
– SAT and SAT Subject Tests for May and June are cancelled. The SAT School Day for 11th grade students originally scheduled for April 14th was cancelled. If deemed safe, College Board will offer weekend SAT administrations every month through the end of the calendar year, beginning in August. Alternatively, we may have our students take the SAT School Day administration on either September 23 or October 14 when school reopens. More information will be posted later.
– In the event that schools do not reopen this fall, College Board may provide a digital SAT for home use similar to the online AP Exams.
– PSAT administrations for 9th and 10th grade students, originally planned for last March, were cancelled. College Board does not plan to reschedule them.
*** 4/26/2020 Ramadan Schedule update ***
Ramadan Mubarak to everyone! During this blessed month, we will move up all classes by 1 hour. For example, if a class previously started at 9AM, it will now start at 10AM.
*** 4/6/2020 Zoom update ***
As per NYCDOE guidelines, our school will STOP using the Zoom live video platform effective immediately. Even with the latest Zoom updates of added security features to prevent zoombombing, along with the availability of other video platforms, we will STOP all live video classes.
In the meantime, our teachers will continue to deliver their lessons by uploading either assignments or recorded videos to ClassDojo or Google Classroom. This policy will remain in effect until further notice.
A Message from the Principal
Online teaching and leaning is a new world with its unique conditions, requirements, and experiences. Remember that we are pioneers and explorers without a choice. Corona world is not what we know before last Monday. Enjoy your new experiences and learn. After all, we are all learners in a new world of unknown factors and environments.Principal
Dr. Abdulhakeem Alhasel
The schedule is for the remote education classes held Monday through Wednesday.
*** Scroll below for Thursday and Friday schedules ***
Last updated on 3/20/2020