- Parents have to fill an application and place their child’s name on the waiting list for a possible selection.
- Students who apply will have to take an entrance examination in May, June, or August.
- Because of limited space, Al-Noor School will select students who have gained higher marks on the entrance exam.
- Prospective students along with their parents must attend an interview before admission is approved.
- Students registered for pre-kindergarten are not required to take the entrance exam.
- Admission will be according to a first come, first served basis.
- Students attending Al-Noor School will have to register for each new academic year in May. A reminder notice will be sent to the parents.